Call Us: +91 8804777500
We Are On Facebook


1 Answer

0 votes
Dear Sir

Click on the link- to get the format for lamp handling certificate. For VTC classed contact HRD of your nearby mining company. They will help you in getting training.
answered Sep 12, 2017 by Mining Portal (220 points)
Contact Us
Send us message

© 2019. «Mine Portal». All right reserved. | Design & Developed By Mehta Websolution counter