NLC MINING SIRDAR SYLLABUS & EXAM PATTERN
1) Eligible candidates will have to appear for Written Test and the selection will be
based only on the marks scored by the candidates in Written Test.
2) Written Test will be conducted for 100 Marks to test the candidates’ knowledge in
the following area: -
3) The duration of Written Test will be 120 minutes. The question paper for Written
Test will contain 100 objective type questions, carrying one mark each, with
multiple choice of answer;
4) The minimum qualifying marks will be 50% for UR/EWS candidates and 40% for
OBC(NCL)/SC/ST candidates in Written Test;
5) The final selection of candidates will be in the order of merit based on total marks
scored by the candidates out of 100 marks, subject to scoring the minimumqualifying of marks in written Test.