SHORT NOTES ON MMR 1961
SHORT NOTES ON METALLIFEROUS MINES REGULATIONS, 1961
3. Notice of opening:-
• The notice required by section 16 of the Act shall be submitted in Form I or First Schedule 1[and a copy thereof shall be submitted to theReional Inspector.
• The form shall be accompanied by a plan showing the boundaries of the mine and the shafts or opening of the mine, trijunction or revenue pillars and other prominent and permanent surface features.
• Provided that, in respect of amine which has already been opened such a plan shall be submitted within sixty days of coming into force of the Metalliferous Mines (Amendment) Regulations, 1985.
• Provided further that if the boundary of amine is changed as per sub-regulation(1) of regulation 111 a plan showing the boundary shall be submitted within seven days of the said change]
• When a mine has been opened, the owner, agent or manager shall forthwith communicate the actual date of opening to the Chief Inspector and to the Regional Inspector