DGMS OVERMANS RESTRICTED EXAM PAPER
OVERMANS RESTRICTED EXAM PAPER 29 DEC 2021
1)The principal mineral constituent of drilling mud is
e) Both c & d
2) Overall Pit slope is the angle made by the imaginary line joining the
a) Toe of the top most bench to toe of the bottom most bench.
b) Crest of the top most bench to toe of the bottom most bench
c) Crest of the top most bench to crest of the bottom most bench
d) Average of all benches slopes
e) Toe of the top most bench to crest of the bottom most bench
3) Full form of SOP in mining is
a) Schedule of procedure
b) Superintendent of police
c) Safe operating procedure
d) System of process
e) Survey off process
4) In the case of an accident Form 4-B has to be submitted within
a) Within Seven days of occurrence.
b) Immediately after submitting form 4A
c) Within Fifteen days of submitting
d) Within fifteen days of injured returning to duty
e) None of the above
5) Operator seat of HEMM should be ________ designed for adequate comforts for driving continuously.
d) Both a & b
e) Both b & c
6) Height of the spoil bank exceeding 30m shall be benched so that no bench shall exceed
e) None of the options
7) What is the relationship between Break-Even stripping ratio (BESR) and Ordinary stripping ratio (OSR)
8) A Step-up transformer increases
9) At what intervals, statutory plan and section shall be made corrected upto date ?
10) Which equipment in opencast mines are required to lilted with vision Systems ?
d) Drill Machines
e) Dumpers and tippers